Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Narrowing my Focus

What is the debate going on right now?

    I think this question is something that should be addressed first because stem cells have been an ongoing debate for years and I really what to see what is going on currently in legislation and the public opinion of stem cell research.  I think it is a good starting point.


When did stem cell research become a public issue?

      I think this is an important question because like the question before it gives me a starting point to where it all became a controversy and will allow me some insight into the beginning.

Where does most stem cell research occur?

     I feel as though this question can provide a look into if this is merely a stateside controversy or an international problem.  I also want to see which governments are supporting this research the most because it could help back up some arguments I have for stem cell research.


No comments:

Post a Comment