Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Considering Types

                      For me the best kind of argument would be position because it allows me to make a strong case or what I believe in.  It allows the ability to create "a specific policy" to show why I fell stem cell research should be funded more (414).  If I have enough support to back my cause then the naysayers can't tell me I'm wrong and they may change their minds based on my position.  The  argument that would be the most ineffective however would be casual because there is no "phenomenon" of stem cells anymore because they are becoming more and more common.  Ten to Fifteen years ago this argument would have worked wonders because stem cells were a new thing and the things they could do were incredibly but now it is a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment