Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Writing Process

1. For me the I would closely fit in the procrastinator process because I do tend to type my papers at the last possible moment but I do have a bit of heavy planning process as well. I tend to Plan out all my ideas and organize my supports and then when I feel ready I usually type the entire paper in one sitting and proofread it once for grammatical errors.

2.  Some of the above approaches do include my writing style because they have the steps to outlining a paper but instead of being balanced in creating a rough and editing that paper I tend to just go straight into the final and rush my writing cause I feel that I can put all my ideas in one sitting because I may forget or loose a thought process if I take steps.

3. My writing style works for me in terms of content my ideas are flushed out and are backed by the proper supports but a weakness to this approach is that I do tend to have some grammatical errors.

4. The obvious approach that would be more beneficial to me would to take more time to proofread cause I can make many mistakes when it comes to writing because it isn't my best field but this is a step.
Hobvias sudoneigh, "Keyboard~blur" 07/14/2015 via flickr, Some Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. A little short, but clear ideas. Nice graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little short, but clear ideas. Nice graphic.

    ReplyDelete